go here Today’s recipe is Hardware Wallets for Bitcoin ‘Veg Hakka Noodles’. Noodles are not only famous among kids but even grown ups love this dish. Noodles are my personal favourite too. 😀 The best thing about noodles is that you can add vegetables of your choice in it. Add chicken chunks along with veggies, you will get chicken hakka noodles. Noodles are so common here in India that you will get it easily in every restaurant and also as a street food.
go You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 20 mins (prep time) + 20 mins (cook time) = 40 mins (total time)
Ingredients for Veg Hakka Noodles
|Noodles||1 packet or 250 gms|
|Carrot (cut in julienne)||1 large|
|Red onion (chopped)||1 medium|
|Capsicum (cut in julienne)||2 large|
|Cabbage (cut in julienne)||2 cup|
|Spring onion (chopped)||3-4 medium|
|Red chilli sauce||2 tbsp|
|Green chilli sauce||1 tsp|
|Soya sauce||2 tsp|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Red chilli flakes||1 tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Oil||2 tbsp for stir frying
2 tsp for noodles coating
Procedure for Veg Hakka Noodles
- Wash and chop all you vegetables in julienne or finely chop all veggies.
https://digitrading.biz/de/binaere-optionen/ binäre optionen handeln
- Heat sufficient water to boil noodles as per instructions given on the packet. Add salt and 2 tsp oil in water. If nothing is mentioned on your noodle packet then boil for 12 mins at least.
- Strain noodles and rinse with cold water. So that the noodles stop cooking.
- Add oil to prevent sticky noodles. keep noodles aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai or pan.
- Add ginger garlic paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots first, then capsicum and after that cabbage, red onions and spring onion.
- Stir fry all the veggies, it will take 6-8 mins.
- Add all your sauces and vinegar in the stir fried vegetables. Mix everything nicely.
- Add hakka noodles, toss well. Season with salt and red chilli flakes/pepper.
- Hakka noodles are ready to serve !