Today’s recipe is ‘Vanilla Tutti Frutti Sponge Cake’. Freshly baked cakes are happiness, do try cakes immediately after baking, you will love it too. It is a very simple cake recipe. I have already posted a vanilla cake recipe on the blog which was an eggless recipe, that’s why this time I am sharing one with eggs. It is a quick cake recipe which needs very basic cake ingredients. You can prepare this cake on short notice also.
This cake recipe requires – all-purpose flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla essence, tutti frutti, baking powder, salt, butter and milk. Keep in mind few tips while baking-
- to get perfect fluffiness always use fresh baking powder,
- beat batter perfectly and
- make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
You can find more great recipes and product reviews from our friends at the Village Bakery https://www.village-bakery.com/ .
Duration: 45 mins (bake time) + 15 mins (prep time) = 1 hour (total time)
Ingredients for Vanilla Tutti Frutti Sponge Cake
|All-purpose flour||1 cup|
|Butter (unsalted)||100 gms|
|Tutti frutii||1/4 cup|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||8 drops|
Method for Vanilla Tutti Frutti Sponge Cake
- Pre-heat oven/microwave for 10 mins at 180 C.
- Grease pan and dust it with all-purpose flour. keep it aside.
- In a bowl, take four eggs and vanilla essence.
- Whisk eggs with hand mixer/blender till it achieve ribbon-like consistency, it will take 5-6 mins. Keep this mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl, take butter and sugar.
- Beat it with the hand blender for 2-3 mins.
- Next, add all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt into the mix. Mix well.
- In the dry ingredients mix, add wet ingredients mixture.
- Use milk in small batches to give batter viscous batter consistency.
- Lastly, add tutti frutii in the batter.
- Mix all the ingredients well, use cut and fold method or mix in any directions clockwise or anti-clockwise. Just make sure to mix well.
- Pour batter into the greased mould. Bake cake in the oven at convection mode for 45 mins at 180 C.
- Let the cake cool down completely before de-moulding. It can take 15-20 mins.
- Vanilla Tutti Frutti Sponge Cake is ready!