Today’s recipe is ‘Bhutte Ke Pakore’. Bhutte ke pakore is also known as corn pakora or corn fritters. Monsoon is at its peak, and corns are easily available in the market. I love corn dishes, plain corn, bhutte ki sabzi and corn chaat etc. Make your tea-time more delicious this monsoon with bhutte ke pakore. Serve these fritters with chutney or ketchup of your choice.
Bhutte ke Pakore
Today’s recipe is ‘Dahi Phulki’. Dahi phulki is also popularly known as Besan ke Dahi Bade/vade. This recipe can be enjoyed during summer season. It is a simple recipe yet tastes as good as original dahi vada/bada. It is very simple and quick recipe which needs no further preparation.
Today’s recipe is ‘Moong Dal Samosa’. Samosa is a deep-fried or baked snack with savoury filling. In India, you will get variety of samosa. This one which I am sharing today with you all is spiced moong dal and onion filling one. I am using samosa patti to prepare my samosa to reduce the difficulty level and time duration of the recipe.
Moong Dal Samosa
Today’s recipe is ‘Cheesy Garlic Bread’. I have already shared a garlic bread recipe on the blog, which was simple version of garlic bread recipe. You can check easy cheesy garlic bread recipe here , in this recipe we are going to use vegetables and mayo as topping. This recipe can be served as a starter dish for any party at your home, or can enjoy it as a tea-time snack. I am sure your kids will love it. This way you can add veggies in your kid’s diet.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Aloo Namkeen’. It is an easy to make savoury snack made from potatoes, peanuts and spices. These tangy potato strips can be prepared in bulk quantity. You can store aloo namkeen in an air tight container. Let’s start preparing this delicious namkeen.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
For more potato/aloo recipes you can check Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi (Potatao and tomato gravy) , Dilli Style Aloo Chaat (Tangy potatoes) , Aloo Shimla Mirch Do Pyaza , Aloo Vada (Potato dumpling/ Batata vada) , Aloo Egg Pattice (potato egg pattice) .
Duration: 1 hr (prep time) + 15 mins (cooking time)
Ingredients for Aloo Namkeen
|Potatoes (medium size)||4
|Red chilli powder||1/2 tsp
|Cumin (jeera) powder||1/2 tsp
|Dry mango powder(amchoor)||1/4 tsp
|Chaat masala||1/2 tsp
Procedure for Aloo Namkeen
- Peel and wash the potatoes, grate or cut into fine matchsticks/strips shape.
- Soak potato strips in cold water for at least 1 hr, change water twice in between.
- Pat dry potato strips with the help of a dry kitchen towel.
- Heat oil in a kadhai/deep pan over moderate heat. Add potato strips in 2-3 batches and deep fry. Keep stirring constantly to keep strips separate from each other.
- Remove when they are golden or pale golden in color. Keep on a tissue paper to remove excess oil.
- Same way deep fry peanuts.
- In a small bowl mix salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, and chaat masala.
- Sprinkle dry masala mix over fried potatoes and peanuts while they are still hot. Mix everything well.
- Aloo namkeen is ready, serve it hot or cool and store in an airtight container.
You can store aloo namkeen for one week. Adjust seasoning as per your taste.
Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Instant Rava Idli’. This recipe is easy and quick to enjoy idli. Authentic south indian idli needs time as it needs fermented batter. It is a popular breakfast dish. Idli is a very healthy dish as it is cooked through steaming process. In this recipe wheat rava (semolina) is used instead of rice rava.
Instant Masala Rava Idli