Today’s recipe is ‘Lemon Vermicelli Upma’. Sevai or vermicelli is a very versatile food item, as it can be prepared in both ways sweet and savory. I love it more when it is spicy and tangy. I have also shared vegetable vermicelli recipe on the blog. You can serve it as a breakfast or snack meal.
Lemon Vermicelli Upma
Today’s recipe is ‘Delhi Style Aloo Chaat‘. It is a tangy and spicy chaat recipe. It is a popular chaat from Delhi. You can serve it as a starter or as a snack. The best part about any chaat is that you don’t need a particular season to enjoy it. It is a quick and easy recipe of chaat.
Delhi Style Aloo Chaat
Today’s recipe is a healthy drink ‘Masala Chaas’. Masala chaas is a perfect refreshing beverage for summer and you can enjoy it with any of the three meals or as a mid-meal option. It is full of ingredients which are known for their cooling properties. As this year Ramzan is also in summer season, you can also have it during iftar.
Poha recipe is easy breakfast and snack dish. Poha in english is known as flattened rice. It is healthy and wholesome dish. It is one of the popular breakfast and street food dish of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. In Rajasthan, you will easily find poha along with kachori and samosa on every stall. In Rajasthan it is garnished with sev and chopped coriander, in Maharashtra garnishing is done with chopped onion.
Hey friends ! Today’s recipe is ‘French Toast’. In this recipe breads are soaked or dipped in the mixture of beaten egg, milk and few optional spices. Egg coated bread slices are then shallow fried on both the sides until they are golden brown and cooked. This dish can be eaten as a breakfast, dessert or tea-time snack. It is a very easy and quick dish to prepare for your kid’s tiffin.
Some of very commonly used sweet toppings for french toast are maple syrup, honey, cream, fruit or jam .
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
For more breakfast recipes you can also check Besan Cheela (Gram flour veggies pancake) , Sabudana Khichdi (Vrat/fast recipe) , Mayonnaise Veggies Sandwich (Easy n quick recipe) , Sabudana Vada (Sago fritters/vada) , Mixed Sprout Salad (Healthy recipe)
Yield: 9 small bread slices
Time: 20 mins
Ingredients for French Toast
|Vanilla essence||2-3 drops
|Salt||a pinch or as per taste
|Sugar (optional)||1/2 tsp or as per taste
|Cinnamon powder (optional)||1/4 tsp
|Oil ||for shallow frying
Procedure for French Toast
- I am taking small size white bread, you can choose any variety of bread slices.
- In a bowl beat egg, milk, salt, sugar, cinnamon powder and vanilla essence together.
- Heat butter or oil in a non stick pan.
- Dip bread in the egg -milk-spice mixture, soak both the sides carefully.
- Place in the non stick pan and cook from both the sides well.
- Your french toasts are ready, Serve hot.
- Serve french toast with ketchup or fruits or cream.
- For garnishing you can sprinkle powdered sugar.
Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Dhaba Style Paneer Bhurji’. In this recipe paneer or cottage cheese is scrambled/crumbled/grated and cooked with veggies and spices. Serve this dish with hot chapati/paratha. It is a quick recipe, in which you saute onion and tomato along with few spices, lastly add grated paneer. You can also pack paneer bhurji in your kid’s lunch box. This is very commonly available dhaba dish, that is served at every north Indian dhaba (roadside food stall on highways). Bhurji is hindi word for scrambled.
Dhaba Style Paneer Bhurji
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from RasoiRecipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
For more paneer recipes, you can check Paneer Baida Roti (cottage cheese & egg parcel) Paneer Masala (Cottage cheese in tomato gravy with peas and capsicum) Jhatpat Shahi Paneer (Quick royal cottage cheese) Paneer Paratha (Cottage cheese stuffed paratha) Paneer Macaroni Pakodi (Cottage cheese pasta pakori) .
Serves : 3
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for Dhaba Style Paneer Bhurji
|Paneer/Cottage cheese||200 gms
|Onion (finely chopped)||5 small size
|Tomato (finely chopped)||2 medium size
|Green chillies (chopped)||2
|Garam masala/All spice powder||1/4 tsp
|Red chilli powder||1/2 tsp or as per taste
|Cumin seeds /Jeera||1/2 tsp
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp
|Coriander (chopped)||2 tbsp
|Kasoori methi (crushed)||1/2 tsp
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp
|Salt ||as er taste
Procedure for Dhaba Style Paneer Bhurji
- Grate paneer/cottage cheese and keep it aside.
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, add cumin seeds/jeera and let them crackle.
- Add onion and cook until they turn translucent or 5 mins on a medium flame.
- When onion turn translucent, add ginger garlic paste. Cook till raw smell fades away.
- Add green chillies and saute for few minutes.
- Now add chopped tomato, cook till they become soft.
- When tomatoes are almost done, add all the dry spices. Mix everything well.
- Next step is to add grated paneer. Mix nicely.
- Final step is to add chopped coriander and crushed kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves). Mix well.
- Dhaba style paneer bhurji is ready to serve !