Today’s recipe is ‘Sooji Dry Fruit Ladoo’. It is an easy dessert recipe, which is good for health. These ladoos helps in improving immunity during the winter season. It can be enjoyed as a mini snack, you can also pack one ladoo in your kid’s lunch box. It is a good way to introduce dry fruits in your and family’s diet.
Sooji Dry Fruit Ladoo
Happy Friendship day & Happy Rakshabandhan (in advance)! Today’s recipe is ‘Besan Ladoo’. It is one very easy and quick recipe of besan laddoo. You can prepare this quick dessert within 30-45 mins. This sweet is very popular in every Indian household during the festive season. It is healthy dessert recipe which is loved by every age group.
Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Peanut Ladoo’. This recipe needs only two ingredients. It is one of the easiest and healthiest dessert recipe. You can store ladoos for one week at room temperature in an air tight container. If you love roasted peanut and have sweet tooth too, this dessert is perfect for you.
Peanuts are good sources of vitamin E, niacin, folate, protein and manganese. Peanuts are rich in energy and antioxidants. Just a handful of peanuts per day provides enough nutrients. But do not exceed beyond this limit. Remember excess of anything is not good ! 😀
For more dessert recipes you can check Moong Dal Halwa (with a twist) Mango Basundi (Aam ki Basundi) Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake Coconut Laddoo (Nariyal ke laddoo)
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 10 minutes (prep time) + 10 minutes (cook time) = 20 mins (total time)
Ingredients for Peanut Ladoo
Raw peanut/Moongphali/Goundnut 1 cup
Jaggery / Gud 1/3 cup or as per your taste
Procedure for Peanut Ladoo
- Heat a deep and thick bottomed pan. Add the raw peanuts and keep flame on medium level.
- Roast the raw peanuts well, keep stirring at regular intervals.
- Roast till the peanuts are crunchy, raw peanuts are bitter in taste, so roast the peanuts perfectly. (You can taste the peanut and check whether its still bitter in taste or ready for next step)
- Once done, let the roasted peanuts cool down.
- Remove husk of peanuts by rubbing them in between your palms. This step will take sometime to complete.
- Take a grinder jar, add the roasted peanuts and jaggery in it.
- Grind both the ngredients together till you get coarse consistency.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl or tray or plate.
- Mix this mixture uniformly.
- Take small quantity of peanut-jaggery mixture in hand and start preparing round shaped balls or ladoo.
- Peanut ladoos are ready to serve !