Today’s recipe is ‘Healthy Vegetable Salad’. It is an easy tangy and healthy mix vegetable salad. In many parts of India, it is also known as a kachumber salad. You can enjoy it as a diet food or as a salad with the main course. It is tangy in flavour.
Healthy Vegetable Salad
Kakdi Koshimbir is a healthy and quick cucumber salad recipe. It is a very popular salad recipe of Maharashtrian cuisine. If you love healthy and delicious salad, this recipe is for you. Other name for this recipe is kakdi khamang or kakdi chi koshimbir. All you need is 15 mins to prepare this salad. Main ingredients required for this salad are cucumber, fresh coconut, roasted peanuts and coriander.
Hello my foodie friends ! Today’s recipe is ‘Mixed Sprout Salad’. This recipe is a very healthy dish which is full of proteins and other nutrients. You can have this salad as snack or in your breakfast. For this recipe I have used only two variety of sprouts, but you can add your favourite sprouts. For this simple and healthy salad all you need is boiled/steamed sprouts, few veggies of your choice and few spices.
Mixed Sprouts Salad
You can pack this salad in your kid’s tiffin also. It takes only 15 mins of your time, you only need to give a nice toss to your salad.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
For more breakfast recipes you can also check Besan Cheela (Gram flour veggies pancake) , Sabudana Khichdi (Vrat/fast recipe) , Mayonnaise Veggies Sandwich (Easy n quick recipe) , Sabudana Vada (Sago fritters/vada)
Duration: 15 mins
Ingredients for Mixed Sprout Salad
|Mixed sprouts (boiled/steamed)||2 cups
|Boiled potato (cubed)||1 medium size
|Cucumber (chopped)||1 medium size
|Lemon juice||2 tsp
|Salt||as per taste
|Green chilli (chopped)||1 medium
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp as per taste
|Chaat masala||1/2 tsp
|Coriander (chopped)||2 tsp
Procedure for Mixed Sprout Salad
- Drain the liquid. Keep sprouts aside.
- Chop cucumber, boiled potato, tomato, green chillies and onion.
- Take a bowl add boiled sprouts, veggies, salt, lemon juice, chopped coriander, chaat masala, and red chilli powder.
- Mixed sprout salad is ready to serve !
Note: How to sprout mixed beans at home?
- Wash beans of your choice thoroughly, for this recipe I have chosen moong and black gram. Keep in mind moong starts germinating early.
- Soak your beans overnight. Soak both the beans separately.
- Next day, drain water and keep your beans in a container covered with a wet cloth.
- Keep the container aside, and check next day.
- If you are satisfied with length of your sprouts use them, otherwise cover with wet cloth again and check again next day.
- This is how I sprout my beans.
Hi everyone ! Today’s recipe is my childhood favourite ‘Koshimbir with Yogurt’. This curd salad was first introduced to me by my aunt (my mother’s friend), she is from Maharashtra and cooks delicious authentic Maharashtrian food. You can have koshimbir with any of your three meals. I love to eat it with parathas and sometimes like a small meal. It is a less than 10 mins recipe. Try this at home and let me know in the comment section below what do you think of koshimbir.
Koshimbir with Yogurt