Today’s recipe is ‘Homemade Garlic Bread’. You can prepare famous food joints style garlic bread at home. Garlic bread tastes awesome with soup or pasta or noodles, one can try this menu list for their kid’s birthday party also. Homemade and freshly baked garlic bread is my favourite during the winter season. Garlic bread can also be enjoyed as an appetizer or tea-time snack.
Today’s recipe is ‘Cheesy Garlic Bread’. I have already shared a garlic bread recipe on the blog, which was simple version of garlic bread recipe. You can check easy cheesy garlic bread recipe here , in this recipe we are going to use vegetables and mayo as topping. This recipe can be served as a starter dish for any party at your home, or can enjoy it as a tea-time snack. I am sure your kids will love it. This way you can add veggies in your kid’s diet.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Hello foodies ! Today’s recipe is ‘Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread’. This is easy and quick recipe to make during iftar/iftari this Ramadan. It is easy dish to have as an accompaniment with pizza or pasta. You only need less than 15 minutes to prepare this dish. I love garlic bread with cheese as I am a big fan of garlic flavour and cheese both. You can have this as your tea time snack as well. Let’s get started with the recipe.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. 🙂
Duration: 15 minutes (for garlic bread + dip)
Ingredients for Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread (with mayo chilli dip)
For garlic bread
French baguette bread loaf (medium size) 1 no.
Cheese (mozzarella) 1 cup
Butter 4 tbsp
Garlic (crushed/mashed) 4 cloves
Oil 1 tsp (only if you are melting butter in a saucepan)
to sprinkle on each bread slice a pinch each of below listed dry herbs and masala
Black pepper crushed
For mayo chilli dip:
Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
Ketchup 1 tsp
Red chilli sauce 1 tsp
Chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
Black pepper (crushed) 1/4 tsp
Procedure for Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread (with mayo chilli dip)
For cheesy garlic bread:
- Cut bread loaf in equal slices. Keep it aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or a saucepan add butter and garlic. If you are using microwave cook for 1-2 mins and for saucepan cook butter and garlic with oil for 3-4 mins. In this step we just want butter to melt and have a perfect blend of butter and garlic.
Melted butter and crushed garlic.
- Apply butter and garlic mix generously on top of each bread slice. In the meantime,pre-heat oven on 200 degrees C for 5 mins.
- Next step is giving cheesy touch to the dish, sprinkle each slice with grated mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle one pinch each of chilli flakes, black pepper and oregano on each slice.
- Bake the bread slices for 6 minutes at 220 degrees C. Bake it till cheese starts bubbling.
- Easy cheesy garlic bread is ready to serve !
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Mix all the ingredients of dip together uniformly. You can enjoy this dip with other snacks of your choice.
If you are using unsalted butter, do not forget to add salt in this recipe.
Good bread is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods; good bread with fresh butter, the greatest of feasts!