Today’s recipe is ‘Cheesy Garlic Bread’. I have already shared a garlic bread recipe on the blog, which was simple version of garlic bread recipe. You can check easy cheesy garlic bread recipe here , in this recipe we are going to use vegetables and mayo as topping. This recipe can be served as a starter dish for any party at your home, or can enjoy it as a tea-time snack. I am sure your kids will love it. This way you can add veggies in your kid’s diet.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Hey friends ! Today’s recipe is ‘French Toast’. In this recipe breads are soaked or dipped in the mixture of beaten egg, milk and few optional spices. Egg coated bread slices are then shallow fried on both the sides until they are golden brown and cooked. This dish can be eaten as a breakfast, dessert or tea-time snack. It is a very easy and quick dish to prepare for your kid’s tiffin.
Some of very commonly used sweet toppings for french toast are maple syrup, honey, cream, fruit or jam .
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
For more breakfast recipes you can also check Besan Cheela (Gram flour veggies pancake) , Sabudana Khichdi (Vrat/fast recipe) , Mayonnaise Veggies Sandwich (Easy n quick recipe) , Sabudana Vada (Sago fritters/vada) , Mixed Sprout Salad (Healthy recipe)
Yield: 9 small bread slices
Time: 20 mins
Ingredients for French Toast
|Vanilla essence||2-3 drops
|Salt||a pinch or as per taste
|Sugar (optional)||1/2 tsp or as per taste
|Cinnamon powder (optional)||1/4 tsp
|Oil ||for shallow frying
Procedure for French Toast
- I am taking small size white bread, you can choose any variety of bread slices.
- In a bowl beat egg, milk, salt, sugar, cinnamon powder and vanilla essence together.
- Heat butter or oil in a non stick pan.
- Dip bread in the egg -milk-spice mixture, soak both the sides carefully.
- Place in the non stick pan and cook from both the sides well.
- Your french toasts are ready, Serve hot.
- Serve french toast with ketchup or fruits or cream.
- For garnishing you can sprinkle powdered sugar.