see Hi everyone ! Today’s recipe is lithium polymer battery price in india ‘Sweet n Spicy Tomato Chutney’. It is a tangy, spicy and sweet tomato chutney. You can have this chutney with stuffed paratha, dal rice or when you in hurry you have it in sandwich also. I love this chutney very much as I love having tomato daily. 😀 All my tomato lover friends this one is for you. You can keep this chutney in fridge and can have it for next two days.
singulair tablet price in india You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
where to buy ashwagandha leaves Try this chutney with Jhatpat ratlami sev paratha (sev stuffed paratha) , Paneer Paratha (Cottage cheese stuffed paratha) , Gobhi Da Paratha/Gobhi Paratha (Cauliflower Chapati) .
Duration: 20 mins
Ingredients for Sweet n Spicy Tomato Chutney
|Tomatoes (cut length-wise)||3 large size|
|Mustard seeds||1 tsp|
|Ginger (julienne or grated)||1 tsp|
|Green chillies (chopped)||2 large size|
|Asafoetida /Hing||a pinch|
|Black salt||1/2 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp or as per taste|
Procedure for Sweet n Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Wash and cut tomatoes lengthwise.
- In a deep pan heat oil. Add mustard seeds, green chillies, ginger julienne, curry leaves and asafoetida. Saute for few seconds.
- Now add tomato and saute more.
- Add red chillies, black salt and turmeric, mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook till tomatoes are cooked completely.
- When tomatoes are almost done, add sugar.
- Your sweet n spicy tomato chutney is ready to serve.