go to site Hi friends! Today’s recipe is buy triamcinolone acetonide ‘Stuffed Bell Pepper’. In this recipe, capsicums are stuffed with spiced potatoes and then either cooked in a pan or microwave. Stuffing for this recipe is prepared from boiled potatoes, peas and carrots. There are many variations of this dish, main ingredients of stuffing can be changed as per your taste.
go Serve stuffed peppers with hot chapati or paratha. This dish is healthy as the oil which is used for the recipe is only for pan frying or in the stuffing. Stuffed capsicum can be served as a side dish or lunchbox dish or starters in parties. It is a quick, easy and delicious recipe.
antabuse 500mg If you have a microwave at home, I would recommend baking of capsicum instead of pan frying. Baking is a healthier option than pan frying.
doxycycline 100mg buy You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 20 mins (prep time) + 25 mins (cook time) = 45 mins (Total time)
Ingredients for Stuffed Bell Pepper
|Bell Peppers/Capsicum (Medium size)||4 no.|
|Boiled Potato (medium size)||4 no.|
|Boiled carrots (medium size)||2|
|Boiled green peas||1 cup|
|Onion (medium size)||1 no.|
|Kasoori methi/ Dry fenugreek leaves||1 tsp|
|Oil (for stuffing)||1 tbsp|
|Crushed ginger||1/2 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Amchoor/ Dry mango powder||1/2 tsp|
|Salt||1/2 tsp or as per taste|
|Oil||for shallow frying|
Procedure for Stuffed Bell Pepper
- Wash and cut tops of the bell peppers. Remove the seeds. Do not throw away the bell pepper tops.
- Steam or boil all the vegetables.
- In a bowl mash all the boiled or steamed vegetables.
- In a deep pan heat oil, add cumin seeds let them crackle.
- Add chopped onion and crushed ginger in the pan. Cook them till onion turns golden brown.
- In the frying pan add all the mashed and boiled/steamed veggies in the pan. Add all the dry spices, mix everything well. Your stuffing is ready.
- Now use a spoon and stuff all the bell peppers.
- Next step is important and totally depends on you, you can either pan fry or bake all the bell peppers.
- If pan frying heat oil, place all the bell peppers in the pan. Cover the pan and cook on a low flame until done. Keep checking and rotating bell peppers in every 3-4 mins. When done bell peppers will turn wrinkled and golden.
- For microwave cooking, preheat oven to 160 C. Place capsicums in the microwave safe tray and cook for 8-10 mins depending on the size of the bell peppers.
- Garnish stuffed bell peppers with coriander and serve hot !
- Other stuffing options are cottage cheese or gram flour in place of potatoes.