Spicy Meat Mince Pasta is a hearty and lip smacking dish. It takes around 1 hour to cook, as the main ingredient of this dish is meat mince. For this recipe you’ll need penne pasta, meat mince and few veggies of your choice, which are cooked with pasta sauce and spices. The key to this dish is to cook meat mince properly.
Serve this dish for lunch or dinner. You can also give twist to this dish by topping it with cheese and baking it. I love pasta and keep trying new recipes of pasta quite often.
For more pasta recipes you can check Macaroni Chaat (Pasta/macaroni in yogurt) , Veg Pasta in White Sauce , Pasta Salad (Creamy cold salad) , Paneer Macaroni Pakodi (Cottage cheese pasta pakori) .
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 1 hour
Ingredients for Spicy Meat Mince Pasta
|Pasta (uncooked)||250 gm|
|Onion (chopped)||1 (large)|
|Capsicum (chopped)||2 (medium)|
|Meat mince||250 gms|
|Garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Tomato ketchup||2 tbsp|
|Pasta sauce||2 tbsp|
|Salt||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Red chilli flakes||2 tsp|
|All spice powder/garam masala||1 tsp|
|Cabbage (chopped)||2 cups|
Method for Spicy Meat Mince Pasta
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packet. In case instructions are not there on the packet, generally we first boil enough water in a deep pan. In the boiling water add pasta, salt and one tea-spoon oil. Let the pasta cook for 12-13 minutes or till they are completely done. Strain water, wash and keep it aside by sprinkling one teaspoon oil on it.
- Heat oil in a wok/kadhai. Add capsicum and onion in the wok.
- Stir fry veggies and add garlic paste in it.
- Now add chopped cabbage with other veggies also. Stir fry.
- Add meat mince. Cover and cook till mince is almost done.
- In the above veggies mince mix, add chopped tomato, pasta sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli flakes, salt, all spice powder and oregano. Simmer it for 10 mins.
- Cook till oil starts separating.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well.
- Serve hot your pasta is ready.
- Sprinkle the pasta with cheese.
- You can also use chicken mince instead of meat mince.
- For this recipe you can use any variety of pasta.
- Use italian herb mix, if only oregano is not available.