Today’s recipe is ‘Spicy Masala Peanuts’. A recipe which is perfect for munching or enjoy during tea-time snack. For those who love to eat peanuts, this is one quick and spicy snack recipe. It is a very crunchy snack in which peanuts are coated with gram flour and spices, and then deep fried.
For this recipe, you will need peanuts, gram flour/besan, rice flour, and few spices. Coat each peanut well and deep fry on medium flame. You can store it in an airtight container, for a week. Before storing peanuts, let it cool down well. For more peanut snack you can also try, Peanut Ladoo (two ingredients recipe) , Sabudana Namkeen (Sago Peanuts Snack).
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 20 mins
Ingredients for Spicy Masala Peanuts
|Peanuts / Moong phali||1 cup|
|Rice flour||2 Tbsps|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Salt||1/2 tsp or as per taste|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Roasted cumin powder||1/2 tsp|
|Dry Mango powder||1 tsp|
|Chaat masala||to sprinkle|
Method for Spicy Masala Peanuts
- Take one cup peanuts in a bowl.
- Add gram flour/besan, rice flour, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, dry mango powder, black salt, roasted cumin powder in the bowl.
- Mix every thing well.
- Add 1/4th cup water or as required in the bowl.
- Coat each peanut well.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or kadhai.
- Start deep frying peanuts on medium flame till golden brown and crunchy.
- Remove on an absorbent paper, sprinkle chaat masala. Mix well.
- Serve immediately.