lincocin ampolla 300 mg Today’s recipe is https://cctrading.biz/iota/ iota how to receive ‘Shahi Tukra’. As the name suggests, it is really a very rich dessert recipe. You can prepare it for large gatherings at home or any festive occasion. Other name for this dish is double ka meetha. In this recipe you can use bread slices or toast. It is basically a bread pudding, in which bread slices are fried in ghee then dip in the milk and flavoured sugar syrup.
vytorin 10 20 mg side effects For this recipe, you will need toast / bread slices, milk, ghee, sugar syrup and rabri (this ingredient is optional). Rabri and dry fruits are used for garnishing of the slices.
click here For more dessert recipes you can check Moong Dal Halwa (with a twist) , Mango Basundi (Aam ki Basundi) , Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake , Coconut Laddoo (Nariyal ke laddoo) , Seviyan Kheer Recipe , Peanut Ladoo (two ingredients recipe) , Gajar ke laddoo (quick carrot truffles) , Vanilla Choco Chips Cake (Pressure Cooker Recipe) .
comprar cialis generico en chile You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Yield : 30 slices
Duration: 1 hour
Ingredients for Shahi Tukra
|Milk||1/2 ltr or as required|
|Cardamom powder||1/4 tsp|
|Edible yellow color||1/8 tsp|
|Ghee||for deep frying|
|Chopped dry fruits mix||for garnishing|
|Saffron strands||for garnishing|
|Dessicated coconut powder||for garnishing|
Method for Shahi Tukra
- For my recipe, I have used toasts slices. (You can use thick bread slices, if you want.)
- Take a deep pan, start preparing sugar syrup by boiling sugar, cardamom powder, edible yellow/orange color and water together. Boil till sugar dissolve completely and syrup starts getting thicker in consistency.
- Heat milk in a deep pan and boil milk. Keep it aside and let it cool.
- Heat ghee in a pan, start frying toast slices till they start changing color to light brown in color.
- Immediately after frying toast slice dip it in milk first, then in sugar syrup and keep it aside in a tray/plate in which you want to serve.
- Repeat above step with all the remaining slices.
- Garnish each slice with rabri, chopped dry fruits, dessicated coconut powder and saffron strands, just before serving it.