Hello foodies ! Today’s recipe is a 10 min ‘Quick Creamy Fruit Salad’. You can have it during iftar/sehri during Ramadan and it can also be served as dessert when guests come over for party/dinner/lunch. It is the quickest recipe and yet one of the tasty dessert that you can make when you have very less time. Let’s get started with the recipe…
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. 🙂
Duration: 10 mins
Ingredients for Creamy Fruit Salad
Mango (chopped) 1
Sweet lime 1
Full cream (small 1
size tetra pack)
Sugar (optional) 2-3 tbsp (as per your taste)
Procedure for Creamy Fruit Salad
- Wash, peel and chop mango and sweet lime in small pieces.
- Wash and remove pomegranate seeds and mix it with other fruits.
- Take a deep bowl, add cream and sugar.
- Mix cream and sugar perfectly.
- When sugar completely dissolve, add fruits in bowl. At this time cut bananas and add to the bowl.
- Stir everything and creamy fruit salad is ready.
- Serve it chilled.
- This salad can be made with mix of any fruits of your choice like apple, grapes, pineapple, berries or kiwis.
- For crunch you can add dry fruit in this salad.
- In case you want to skip sugar you can add your favourite sugar form.
- You can prepare this salad with coconut cream also.