Hello foodies! Today’s recipe is a 10 min ‘Quick Creamy Fruit Salad’. You can have it during iftar/sehri during Ramadan and it can also be served as a dessert when guests come over for party/dinner/lunch. It is the quickest recipe and yet one of the tasty desserts that you can make when you have very little time. Let’s get started with the recipe…
For more salad recipes you can check – Kakdi Koshimbir (Kakdi Khamang / Cucumber Salad), Mixed Sprout Salad (Healthy recipe), Russian Salad (how to make veg russian salad), Koshimbir with Yogurt (Maharashtrian curd salad), Pasta Salad (Creamy cold salad), Quick Creamy Fruit Salad, Healthy Vegetable Salad – How to make kachumber salad
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys.
Duration: 10 mins
Ingredients for Creamy Fruit Salad
Mango (chopped) 1
Sweet lime 1
Full cream (small 1
size tetra pack)
Sugar (optional) 2-3 tbsp (as per your taste)
Procedure for Creamy Fruit Salad
- Wash, peel, and chop mangoes and sweet limes in small pieces.
- Wash and remove pomegranate seeds and mix it with other fruits.
- Take a deep bowl, add cream and sugar.
- Mix cream and sugar perfectly.
- When sugar completely dissolves, add fruits in the bowl. At this time cut bananas and add to the bowl.
- Add freshly cut banana.
- Stir everything and creamy salad is ready.
- Serve it chilled.
- This salad can be made with a mix of any fruits of your choice like apple, grapes, pineapple, berries, or kiwis.
- For crunch, you can add dry fruit in this salad.
- In case you want to skip sugar you can add your favorite sugar form.
- You can prepare this salad with coconut cream also.