Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Pasta Salad’. This is one of my favourite salad recipe. I love the combination of all flavours that this dish offer – salty, tangy and sweet. Pasta salads are usually served chilled in vinegar, oil or mayonnaise based dressing. This salad is in mayonnaise dressing with boiled elbow macaroni. You can have this dish as main course or appetizer or side dish.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation you can leave your message in the comment section below. 🙂
Duration: 5 mins (cook time) + 15 mins (prep time) = 20 mins (total time)
Ingredients for Pasta salad
Macaroni (boiled) 2 cups
Sweet Corn 1/2 cup
Capsicum (chopped in small cubes) 2 large
Chicken (boiled chunks/cubed) 1/2 cup
Cream 1/2 cup
Mayonnaise 1 cup
Sugar 2 tsp
Ketchup 3 tbsp
Chilli Sauce 2 tbsp
Tomato puree (optional) 2 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tsp or as per taste
Chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
Procedure for Pasta salad
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients of dressing.
- Add macaroni in the bowl and let the dressing coat it uniformly.
- Add vegetables and chicken chunks (optional) in the bowl, now for the last time mix everything.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour, pasta salad is ready to serve after half an hour.
- You can use more than one variety of pasta for this recipe.
- Other vegetables that can be used in this recipe are olives, broccoli, carrots, cucumber, and onion.