Hi Everyone ! Today’s dish is ‘Paneer Masala’. Enjoy this as main course for your lunch or dinner. Let’s get started with the recipe…
Duration: 45 minutes
Ingredients for Paneer Masala
Paneer 300gms (cut into 1″ cubes)
Tomatoes 5 large size
Peas 1 cup
Capsicum (chopped) 1 no.
Oil 3 tbsp
Garlic (crushed) 2 tsp
Tomato ketchup 1 tsp
Jeera/cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Dhania powder 2 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Salt 1 tsp or as per taste
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Milk 1 cup
Cream 2 tbsp
Water 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Grind the tomatoes to a smooth puree. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Reduce heat.
- Add jeera. When it turns golden, add garlic paste. When paste starts changing its color, add capsicum and peas. Cook till vegetables softens.
- Add tomato puree and cook till dry. Add tomato ketchup.
- Add all the masalas. Mix well for a few seconds. Cook till oil separates.
- Add the paneer pieces. Remove from fire. Keep aside and let the masala cool completely.
- Add milk to the paneer masala, remember to add milk only after the masala cool down completely, to prevent curdling of milk.
- Now again put it on low flame and cook till it just starts boiling.
- Add cream and cook for few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot with lachcha paratha / chapati.
“Calories don’t count on weekends.” 😀