paroxetine aurobindo 20 mg bijwerkingen Hi everyone ! Today’s recipe is go ‘Paneer Macaroni Pakodi’. It is a perfect recipe for tea time snack during monsoon or winter season. All you need is gram flour, boiled macaroni, paneer cubes, potato cubes and onion. Pakodi is a famous snack in Indian subcontinent, it is basically deep-fried fritters. Pakodis are usually serve as snack or starters.
cheap meclizine 12.5 You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 15 mins (prep time) + 15 mins (cook time) = 30 mins (total time)
Ingredients for paneer macaroni pakodi
|Gram flour/ besan||250 gms|
|Boiled macaroni||1/2 cup|
|Paneer (cube)||100 gms|
|Potato (cubed)||2 (small size)|
|Chopped coriander leaves||2 tbsp|
|Dry mint leaves||1 tsp|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp or as per taste (heaped)|
|Garam masala||1/4 tsp|
|Cumin seeds / jeera||1/2 tsp|
|Onion (cubes)||2 (small size)|
|Oil||for deep fry|
|Water||as required for batter|
Procedure for paneer macaroni pakodi
- Chop onion, green chillies, cut potato cubes, cut paneer in cubes. Boil half cup macaroni.
- In a bowl take 250 gms besan, add macaroni, paneer, chopped vegetables, salt and soda.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, cumin seeds and garam masala.
- Add sufficient water, mix everything in a smooth texture.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Make pakoras.
- Transfer pakodi on tissue paper. Serve hot with ketchup/green chutney.
buy albenza online Note:
- You can also add sauted mushrooms in the pakodis.
- For some add-on flavour, add kasoori methi or chaat masala in the batter.
- While serving you can also sprinkle chaat masala on the pakodis.