go site follow site Palak Paneer is a vegetarian dish in which cottage cheese is prepared along with spinach gravy. It is a very popular dish of Indian restaurants and dhabas. This dish goes very well with hot chapati, naan and jeera rice. It can be served as a main course dish of lunch and dinner.
levitra 20mg bayer prix For this recipe you need a bunch of palak/spinach, cottage cheese, ginger, garlic, butter and few spices. To get the beautiful green color for the gravy, do not forget to blanch spinach. However, if you want to keep nutrients intact, you can skip blanching. Use fresh spinach and cottage cheese to prepare palak paneer.
requip pd ropinirol 2mg You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
nizoral 200mg käyttö For more paneer recipes, you can check Paneer Baida Roti (cottage cheese & egg parcel) , Dhaba Style Paneer Bhurji (scrambled cottage cheese) , Paneer Masala (Cottage cheese in tomato gravy with peas and capsicum) Jhatpat Shahi Paneer (Quick royal cottage cheese) Paneer Paratha (Cottage cheese stuffed paratha) Paneer Macaroni Pakodi (Cottage cheese pasta pakori) .
Duration: 20 mins (prep time) + 20 mins (cook time)
Ingredients for Palak Paneer
|Palak / Spinach||1 bunch / 500 gm|
|Cottage cheese||150 gm|
|Green chilli||7-8 (large)|
|Garlic cloves||8-9 nos.|
|Salt||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Ghee / Oil||2-3 Tbsp|
|Water||2 cups for boiling &
3 cups ice cold water for blanching
Method for Palak Paneer
- Clean the bunch of spinach, wash spinach properly.
- In a vessel boil spinach leaves for 5 mins.
- In a big bowl, take ice-cold water, add boiled spinach leaves immediately in the cold water. Keep leaves in water for few minutes.
- Drain water, take a blender, add palak leaves, ginger, green chillies and garlic in it. Make a puree of palak and all the vegetables.
- In the pan heat ghee or oil. Add cumin seeds and let it crackle for few minutes.
- Next add chopped onion and let it saute till golden brown.
- Add chopped tomato, cook it for few minutes.
- When tomato starts softening, add all the dry ingredients and cook for few minutes.
- Add cottage cheese and palak puree. Cook on medium flame till oil starts oozing and spinach/palak puree is cooked well.
- Serve hot with chapati/rice/naan.