opzioni binarie strategie vincenti Today’s post is ‘Nylon Diet Poha’. It is a low calorie roasted very thin flattened rice (poha) snack. A very healthy chivda/namkeen recipe. Enjoy this snack as a tea-time snack or mid-meal healthy snack.
sinequanone online shop In this recipe, poha is roasted for few minutes, then tempered with dry fruits, peanuts, green chilies, curry leaves and few spices. It is a quick snack. While purchasing nylon poha, carefully check poha, you do not want regular poha for this recipe. You can store it in an air tight container for a week.
brand cialis online cheap For more poha recipes, check – Poha Cutlets (Flattened Rice Potato Crispy Cutlets), Poha Chivda Recipe (Fried sweet n sour flattened rice), Poha Recipe (Quick spicy flattened Rice), Crsipy Onion Samosa, how to make onion samosa | Irani Samosa .
robaxin compared to baclofen You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly email it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Yield: 300 gms Diet Poha
Duration: 20 mins
Ingredients for Diet Poha
|Nylon poha||250 gms|
|Chana Dal||1/4 cup|
|Green chilies (finely chopped)||3 large|
|Dry Coconut (sliced)||2-3 Tsp|
|Curry leaves||1 sprig|
|Powdered Sugar||2 tsp|
|Citric acid (powdered)||1/2 tsp or as per taste|
|Salt||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
Method for Diet Poha
- In a deep pan, roast poha till it turns crunchy and slightly brown in color.
- Keep poha aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai or wok, fry peanuts.
- When peanuts are fried properly, strain oil and keep it aside.
- In the same oil, fry coconut slices. When coconut slices are golden brown in color, strain slices and keep with peanuts.
- In the same oil, fry chana dal, green chilies, and curry leaves.
- When green chilies start turning golden, add turmeric and cook for 3-4 secs.
- Immediately add roasted poha.
- In the poha, add fried peanuts, fried coconut slices, powdered sugar, powdered citric acid, and salt.
- Mix everything well. If required your hands for mixing it, not mandatory but if you feel spoon is not helping.
- Serve hot!