norske datingsider liste Today’s recipe is camping a la rencontre du soleil zoover ‘Moong Dal Samosa’. Samosa is a deep-fried or baked snack with savoury filling. In India, you will get variety of samosa. This one which I am sharing today with you all is spiced moong dal and onion filling one. I am using samosa patti to prepare my samosa to reduce the difficulty level and time duration of the recipe.
go You can enjoy this as a starter or tea-time snack with mint-coriander chutney or ketchup. As month of Ramadan is going on prepare this recipe for iftar. You will need moong dal, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, mint leaves and spices for the filling. To get crispy samosa, please keep in mind, that you need to fry samosa on a low-medium flame. On high flame, you will get soggy samosa.
köp Viagra 50 mg visum You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 45-60 mins (cook time) , 4-5 hours (soaking time)
Ingredients for Moong Dal Samosa
|Flour paste||2tbsp wheat flour + water as required to prepare paste|
|For filling -|
|Moong Dal||3/4 cup|
|Mint leaves||1/2 cup|
|Coriander leaves||1/2 cup|
|Salt||1 tsp or to taste|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Garam masala||1/2 tsp|
|Chaat masala (optional)||1/2 tsp|
Method for Moong Dal Samosa
- Wash and soak moong dal for 4-5 hours.
- After 4-5 hours, strain dal and let it air dry for sometime.
go here. full hookup rv sites in colorado. http://weki.com.np/?timer=forex-personalizzato-on-line&49d=d6. fare soldi online con opzioni
- Finely chop onions, green chillies, coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- In a bowl add moong dal, onions, green chillies, coriander leaves and mint leaves.
Multipli e sottomultipli del Sistema Internazionale e prefissi dei multipli http://www.prestatraining.com/anys/brokoli/536
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Prepare a flour paste by taking 2 tbsp wheat flour and water (as required to prepare a paste). Now, take one samosa patti at a time and let rest of them covered under wet muslin cloth.
- Fold the patti to form a triangle.
- Fold further to get the shape of a cone.
- Put your filling inside the cone. (Note: I forgot to click picture of original filling inside the cone, that’s why there is no masala in the below shown filling.)
- Fold further to get perfect samosa shape.
- Apply flour paste to seal the ends.
- Repeat same steps with rest of the samosa pattis.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Start deep-frying samosas on a low-medium heat to get crisp samosa.
- Remove samosa on an absorbent paper.
- Serve crisp and hot samosa with chutney/ketchup.