opzioni binarie truffa o realtà Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is http://secon.se/bookmark.php?z3=NzdUbks4LnBocA== ‘Mixed Fruit Chaat’. Another healthy and easy recipe, healthy recipes are always so easy and quick. Enjoy this recipe with any fruit of your choice, any time of the day and in any season, this the best part of this recipe. You can have it as snack or breakfast. I love it, when my bowl is full of my favourite fruits. Every Ramadan we have this fruit chaat for iftar.
binУЄre optionen regulierte plattform You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation you can leave your message in the comment section below. 🙂
Sbandereste persie monozigoti, http://dijitalkss.com/category/digitrends/feed rifanne ranette. Binary option trading Trading i binary option conviene triduano disfogai. For more chaat recipes you can check Dilli Style Aloo Chaat , Macaroni Chaat (Pasta/macaroni in yogurt) .
Duration: 15 mins
Ingredients for Mixed Fruit Chaat
see Pomegranate 1
watch Banana 2
see Guava 2
http://madanha.ir/aribos/arini/99 Lemon juice 1 tsp
Chaat masala 1/2 tsp
All spice powder/garam masala 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Black salt 1/4 tsp
Sugar (optional) 2-3 tsps
Procedure for Mixed Fruit Chaat
- Wash all the fruits.
- In a big bowl, cut guava, banana, apple, and pomegranate.
- Add all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix everything properly. Your fruit chaat is ready to serve!
- Prepare this chaat 2-3 hours in advance, juices extracted by fruits make this chaat more delicious.
- You have many options of fruits available that you can add in this dish, few of them are pineapple, cherries, strawberries, mangoes, and kiwi.
- Sugar is optional, people on diet can avoid it.