citas por internet mexico Today’s recipe is click here ‘Mix Vegetable Pickle’. It is an instant pickle/achar recipe. You need vegetables of your choice for this pickle. You can enjoy this pickle with dal rice/plain parathas/stuffed parathas. Winter season is going on and this is a perfect time to prepare mixed vegetable pickle. This is my mother’s recipe which is loved by everyone in my family.
http://bodowlaw.com/?biopeme=calcolo-combinazioni-binarie&236=13 Instant Mix Vegetable Pickle
piattaforma trading demo For mix vegetable pickle, you require – carrots, green chillies, radish (mooli), garlic cloves, ginger, vinegar, mustard oil, and instant pickle masala. We are using instant pickle masala for this recipe, but you can always adjust spices according to your taste. Other vegetables that you can add are turnip and cauliflower. The vinegar gives tanginess to the pickle. I have already shared only carrot pickle on the blog Carrot Pickle Recipe (Gajar ka achar), try this one.
go You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Yield: 250 gms
Duration: 4-5 hours (prep time) + 10 mins (cook time)
Ingredients for Mix Vegetable Pickle
|Carrot (cut lengthwise)||2 (medium)|
|Radish / Mooli (cut lengthwise)||2 (medium)|
|Green chillies (cut in two pieces)||8-9|
|Ginger (cut in small pieces)||1" (thumb of fresh ginger)|
|Mustard oil||as required to cover all the vegetables|
|Pickle masala||2 tbsps (adjust accordding to your taste, by adding spices as required)|
|Powdered black peppercorn||1 tsp|
|Ajwain / carom seeds||1/2 tsp|
Method for Mix Vegetable Pickle
- Wash and slice carrot, radish, ginger and green chillies.
- Keep these vegetables in the sunlight for at least four-five hours. You will see your vegetables start shrinking in the sunlight after two-three hours.
- Heat mustard oil on a medium flame.
- Next, add readily available pickle masala and carom seeds in the mustard oil. Remove from the heat immediately.
- Pour vinegar on the vegetables. Add crushed black peppercorn and adjust the flavour according to your taste by adding red chilli powder, salt and turmeric powder.
- Lastly, pour spicy mustard oil on the pickle. Mix well.
- Keep achar in a glass container.
- You can start using it from the next day onwards. You can store pickle in an air-tight container for six months.