Hey foodies ! Today’s recipe is ‘Mayonnaise Veggies Sandwich’ , this recipe is for bachelors and also for those who are trying their hand in cooking for the first time . Sandwiches are perfect for breakfast and as small meals. When in hurry I always opt for this recipe. I have prepared my sandwiches on a skillet/tawa, you can use toaster. My reason to use skillet is to show that you do not always need a toaster to enjoy sandwich.
For this recipe you only need bread, mayonnaise, veggies of your choice and chilli flakes. It is simple, easy and quick recipe. Include veggies of your kids choice and you can pack this for tiffin. In my recipe I have used white bread for healthier choice use brown bread. To make it more healthy use less quantity of mayonnaise.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from RasoiRecipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 15-20 mins
Ingredients for Mayonnaise Veggies Sandwich
|Bread slices (white or brown)||8|
|Mayonnaise (eggless)||2 tbsp|
|Choopped onion||1 small size|
|Chopped tomato||1 medium size|
|Chopped cucumber||1 small size|
|Red chilli flakes||1 tsp (or as per taste)|
|Butter||to apply on bread slices|
Procedure for Mayonnaise Veggies Sandwich
- In a bowl take mayonnaise.
- Add chopped onion, tomato , cucumber and chilli fakes.
- Mix everything well.
- Grease outer sides of breads with butter.
- On bread slices spread mayonnaise veggies mix on bread generously, cover the bread slice with another bread.
- Heat a tawa/skillet on medium flame. Toast sandwiches on medium flame till they become crisp and golden brown.
- Toast all sandwiches from both the sides nice and crisp.
- Serve hot and crisp sandwiches immediately !
- Other vegetables options are capsicum, carrots and sweet corn.
- For seasoning you can use oregano also. If you do not have chilli flakes use grounded black pepper.