get link Today’s recipe is http://with-the-fam.com/category/travel/geographic/ ‘Masala Cheese Maggi’. It is a quick and delicious Maggi recipe. Maggi is one of my childhood favorite, I prepare Maggi quite often during sehri/suhoor in the month of Ramadan. You can try it with any instant noodle. This recipe is an easy way to introduce veggies in your kids diet. Masala cheese Maggi can be served as breakfast dish. I have used capsicum, tomato, onion, green peas and green chillies in my recipe.
cheap glucotrol xlibris.com For this recipe you will need 2 packets of maggi noodles, capsicum, tomato, onion, green peas, green chillies, oregano, few spices and cheese.
thuốc aldactone tab 25mg You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for Masala Cheese Maggi
|Maggi Noodles||2 packets|
|Water||2 cups or as required|
|Tomato||1 small sized|
|Salt (optional)||1/4 tsp or as per taste|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 tsp|
|Maggi masala||2 sachets|
|Cheese||1 cube or as required|
|Green chilli||1 small|
|Green peas||1/4 cup|
Method for Masala Cheese Maggi
- In a pan boil only noodles (without masala), let water dry completely. Keep it aside.
- In a deep pan, heat 2 tbsp oil, saute onion till translucent.
- Next, add capsicum and green peas. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and green chillies. Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Now add red chilli powder, salt (optional), Maggi masala and oregano. Mix well.
- Add little amount of water and cook till for few seconds.
- Lastly, add noodles and mix well.
- Serve hot, garnish it with cheese.