Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Mango Sweet Lime Pops’. Summer without ice pops is incomplete, don’t you agree with me?? So let’s make sweet and tangy icy treat. I am sure you will enjoy this homemade without artificial color and preservative free quick recipe. This recipe can be made with favourite fruits of your choice, if you don’t like mango and sweet lime (chances of not liking these two fruits are very less :D). So let’s get started with this delicious ‘freezy juice popsicle’.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. ?
Duration: Prep time 5 mins + freezing time 4 hrs (minimum) = 4 hrs 5 mins
Ingredients for Mango Sweet Lime Pops
Mango ripe (peeled and chopped) 2 large
Sweet lime juice (fresh) 1/3 cup
Sugar 1/3 cup (optional)
Salt a pinch
Direction for Mango Sweet Lime Pops
- Puree mangoes, sweet lime, sugar, salt in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the ice-pops mold, dividing mix equally. Insert sticks and freeze for at least 4 hrs and up to 2 days.
- De-mould it by keeping it in water for few minutes.
Mango Sweet lime popsicle
- Serve it and enjoy it with family !
- Enjoy this fruit popsicle with any fruit juice of your choice.
- Replace sugar with more healthy choice like honey, maple syrup and agave.
- You can change proportion of juice to adjust its sweetness and tangy flavour.
- Ice popsicle can be made with one juice or more fruit juices of your choice.
“Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.”