binäre option app Hey everyone ! Today’s recipe is follow url ‘Makhana Munchies’. Makhana is hindi name of lotus seeds, other names of lotus seeds are fox nut, Euryale ferox and gorgon nut. This is the simplest recipe of makhana. In India it is very commonly used as a vrat food and on various religious occasion. Makhana munchies can easily replace popcorn as a healthier alternative. It is a healthy food, which is full of benefits. Roasted makhana are of neutral taste, and that’s why you can flavour it according to you taste, just like popcorn.
http://mishakaminsky.com/gemfibrozil-800mg-motrin.html Lotus seeds are a good source of protein, carbohydrates, fibre, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. Makhana have low glycemic index which make them perfect for diabetic people. Include makhana as a part of your healthy diet.
go to link You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from RasoiRecipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Makhana Munchies
suhagra force 50 buy online in india Makhana / Lotus seed 200 gms
how much is prescription prevacid Ghee 2 tbsp
glucophage questions online Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp or as per taste
paroxetine 20 mg street price Salt 1/4 tsp or as per taste
cheap ciallis Chaat Masala 1/4 tsp
Procedure for Makhana Munchies
- In a non stick pan, heat ghee (for healthier option use fat-free butter).
- Add makhana and roast on low-medium flame.
- Stir in between, roast for 8-10 or till crispy and crunchy.
- Switch off the flame and keep roasted makhana in a bowl.
- Sprinkle all the masala/spices on roasted makhana. Mix well.
- Serve immediately, when cool down you can store makhana munchies in an air tight container.
- When preparing for vrat/fast use black salt.
- You can use black pepper powder instead of red chilli powder.
- In the same recipe you can also add dry fruits like almonds, cashew nuts and raisins.