binäre optionen option builder Happy Friday everyone ! Today’s dish is go here ‘Macaroni Chaat’. This is my mom’s special recipe, which she prepares for us every year in Ramadan for iftar. You can enjoy this soothing dish as snack/appetizer during summer. It is a different recipe of macaroni with exciting mix of taste. Let’s get started with the recipe….
Par quelles lois sont régies les trading online demo gratis en Suisse ? Quel régulateur prend en charge ce produit ? Quel taux d'imposition ? Réponses ici. You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. 🙂
Duration: 12 mins (prep time) + 10 mins (assembling time) = 22 mins (total time)
Ingredients for Macaroni Chaat
get link Macaroni 250gms
guida pratica training binario Boiled potatoes (small cubes) 2 nos. (medium size)
http://www.fordbaris.com/?jiiias=forex-banka&508=1d Yogurt 750 gms
je veux rencontrer un homme sГ©rieux Green chillies 4-5
http://secon.se/email.php?z4=Lw== Salt to taste
enter site Red chillies 1/2-1 tsp
Make money working online kuwait Green chutney 2 tbsp
(mint coriander chutney)
Tamarind chutney 2 tbsp
Boondi 1 cup
Nylon Sev/bhujia/sev 1 cup
Papdi (fried flour crispies) 7-8 (small pieces)
Chaat Masala 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves (chopped) 2 tsp
Black salt 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder (roasted) 1/2 tsp
Mint leaves (chopped) 1 tsp
Procedure for Macaroni Chaat
- Boil macaroni following directions written on the packet.
- If you are using salted water to boil your macaroni then adjust salt quantity accordingly for chaat.
- Now drain warm water and wash with cold water. Mix 1 tsp oil and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl add yogurt and mix boiled potatoes, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, salt, red chilli powder, chat masala, cumin powder and black salt. Mix well.
- Now add macaroni in the above mix. Let it chill in fridge if you are not serving it immediately.
- In the end, just before serving garnish chaat with sev, boondi, papdi, green chutney and tamarind chutney. While serving it, mix everything well.
- Your macaroni chaat is ready ! Serve it with love and enjoy with happiness. 🙂
- Onion is optional in this recipe, for additional crunch you are free to use it.