propranolol cost walmart Hi Everyone ! Today’s recipe is http://suntrack.com/project/video-1-2/ ‘Khaman Dhokla’. This is a very popular snack from the land of Gujarat. You can have this dish during tea time. It is a healthy snack which you can enjoy with your family. It can be easily prepared in microwave also. But, today we are cooking it on gas. So, let’s get started…
Duration: 5 mins (prep time) + 30 mins (cook time) = 35 minutes
Ingredients for Khaman dhokla
voltaren voltaren t 25mg Gram flour/Besan 2 cups
go site Sugar 2 tsp
depakote 250 mg tablet ec Salt 1 tsp
cheapest pharmacy for clomid Turmeric 1/4 tsp
http://nc4psouthafrica.com/zocor-prescription-drug.html Baking powder 1 tsp
http://www.kayisisatis.com/paroxetine-50mg-0812.html Baking soda 1/2 tsp
finasteride 1mg costo Lemon 1 no.
enter Water 1 katori
cytotec pill price Oil 2 tbsp
prescription reminyl Mustard seeds 1 tsp
follow site Green chilies 3-4 nos.
http://www.biurorachunkowejoanna.pl/pp66/atarax-20-mg.html Curry leaves 7-8 nos.
clonidine online Lemon juice 1 tsp
buy american viagra Sugar 2 tsp
Method for Khaman Dhokla
- Sift besan. Mix besan, water, salt, sugar, turmeric, lemon juice to a smooth batter of a pouring consistency. Beat well. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add soda and baking powder. Beat well for a few seconds. Don’t over mix it.
- Immediately pour this mixture in a greased dish. Steam it for 5 minutes on a high flame then for next 25 mins on low flame.
- In the meantime prepare temper in a separate pan.
- Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves. Cook till leaves change its colour.
- Add green chillies for few minutes.
- In the temper now add water and sugar. Bring it to boil.
- Add lemon juice.Switch off gas and let the temper cool down.
- After 30 minutes insert a wooden pick in the centre of dhokla and check whether it comes out clean.
- Now pour temper over the dhokla. Wait for 20 minutes, let it turn soft. Cut into pieces.
- Serve it hot !
- If you don not have lemon juice at home you can use citric acid in the batter.
- For softer dhokla, let it absorb tempering for atleast 20 minutes.
- For Garnish you can use coriander leaves.
http://hopewwzambia.org/voltaren-gel-for-costochondritis.html Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste rather than exact measurements.
prescription drug micardis -Marcel Boulestin