get link Today’s recipe is ‘ can i take 4 5mg cialis Raw Banana Chips‘. Kache Kele ke chips or raw banana chips are very popular chips of south India. In south India, these chips are fried in coconut oil. I have prepared my chips in regular daily use vegetable oil. As the name suggests, these chips are made of raw banana. You can enjoy banana chips during tea-time or as a mid-meal snack.
see url For this recipe, you will need – raw bananas, oil to deep fry, salt and little amount of water. You can store banana chips in an air-tight container and can use it for a week. If you love chips and want to give other veggies chips a try then check – Karela Chips | Karele ke Chips | How to make bitter gourd chips, Purple Yam Chips Recipe (Ratalu/Kand Fries).
buy erythromycin ophthalmic ointment usp You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Serve: 100 gms
Duration: 15 mins
Ingredients for Raw Banana Chips
|Oil||for deep frying|
|Chaat masala or red chilli powder (optional)||to sprinkle|
Method for Raw Banana Chips
- Wash bananas.
- Peel skin of the bananas with the help of a knife. (Skin of raw banana is very thick)
- In a small bowl, take 2 tbsps of water and 1 tsp of salt, mix well keep aside.
- With the help of chip’s cutter or knife cut thin slices of banana.
- The second method is to cut slices of banana directly into hot oil. If you are comfortable with this method, you can opt for this one too.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Add slices of banana in the medium hot oil.
- Carefully add 2-3 tsp of salt water in the oil. Keep a safe distance from the pan and let the chips fry until oil stops spluttering.
- Remove chips in a strainer to strain the excess oil.
- Repeat the above steps of frying for remaining batches of banana slices.
- Serve hot or store in air-tight container.