gen metformin 500mg Today’s recipe is source site ‘Keeme ke Samose’. You can prepare samosa with different types of stuffing, but when it comes to non- vegetarian stuffing, keema stuffing is the best. It is a very easy and delicious samosa recipe. Keema samosa goes really well with green chutney or any spicy chutney (if you love spicy chutney or dips).
finast hårfärg online You can use readily available samosa Patti to prepare samosa or can prepare them at home. For this recipe, you will need – samosa Patti or roomali roti prepared at home with wheat flour, meat mince, chopped onion, moong dal, mint leaves, green chillies, and few spices. For my recipe, I have prepared roomali roti, from one roti you can make 4 samosas.
cost for cipro You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Yield: 42 samosa
Duration: 50 mins
Ingredients for Keeme ke Samose
|For 42 samosa Patti|
|Wheat flour||200 gms|
|Water||as required for the dough|
|Keema / Mutton mince||250 gms|
|Moong Dal||1/2 cup|
|Onion (finely chopped)||1 large|
|Green chillies||3-4 or as per taste|
|Mint leaves (chopped)||2-3 Tbsp|
|Salt||1/2 tsp while roasting keema, for samosa stuffing as per your taste|
|Red chilli flakes||1 Tsp or as per taste|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Tsp|
|Garam masala powder / all spice powder||1/2 Tsp or as per taste|
|Roasted cumin powder||1 Tsp|
|Fennel seeds||1/2 Tsp|
|Chaat masala||1 Tsp|
|Slurry||wheat flour + Water|
Method for Keeme ke Samose
- Wash and soak moong dal in water for at least two hours. After two hours, strain all the water and keep dal aside.
- Knead the wheat flour/atta with water and salt to prepare a tight dough. Cover it with a cloth, keep it aside.
- Start making balls of equal size (prepare an even number of balls) to prepare a regular size chapati.
- Now take two balls, grease one ball with oil. Coat another one with wheat flour.
- Place one ball on another, flatten both the balls.
- Start preparing chapati.
- Heat a griddle/ tawa, place chapati on it. Keep it on medium to high flame.
- When roti is cooked partially from one side, flip the roti.
- You will start seeing that both the layers of roti will start separating from each other. (Don’t cook roti chapati fully from both the sides, as we will prepare samosa from these.)
- Repeat same steps for remaining balls of dough.
- Keep all the roomali rotis covered with a cloth, do not allow them to dry.
- In a pan, cook keema with ginger garlic paste and salt, let the keema free from all the moisture. (No need of oil for this.)
- In a mixing bowl, take keema mix, moong dal, chopped onion, chopped green chillies, chopped mint leaves, red chilli flakes, all spice powder, salt, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, and fennel seeds. Mix everything well.
- Prepare a medium consistency slurry of flour and water.
- Now, start cutting each chapati in four equal parts one by one.
- Prepare samosa by following below pictures. Stick each side with the help of slurry.
- Stuff samosa with keema stuffing, close it by applying slurry and sticking all the ends.
- Keep all the samosa covered with a damp cloth.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- When the oil is ready, start frying samosas on medium flame. Medium to low-temperature frying will give you crispy samosa. Fry till golden brown.
- Serve samosa hot with chutney of your choice.