Hi Friends ! Today’s recipe is a very delicious and spicy dish made from egg ‘ Jhatpat Egg Masala’. As the name suggests this again is under 30 mins recipe. This is one of the easiest and quickest recipe of egg masala to have as a side dish/main course. It pairs delicious with jeera rice, paratha, hot chapatis. Let’s get started with the recipe…
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for jhatpat egg masala
Egg (boiled) 4
Methi dana (Fenugreek seeds) 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder 2 tsp
Oil 1/2 cup
Whole red chillies 4 no.
Garlic (chopped/crushed) 2 tsp
Curry leaves 10-12
Green chilies 2-3 no.
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Tomato puree 2 tbsp
Tomatoes (chopped) 3 no.
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Onion chopped 1
Salt to taste
Procedure for jhatpat egg masala
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Add chopped garlic, onion, dry red chillies, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Saute for few seconds.
- Add salt, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder, tomato puree and chopped tomatoes .
- Fry everything well till oil separates. Add boiled eggs and green chilies, cook it for 5 more mins.
- Serve it with Lachha paratha/roti/rice.
- You can also add coconut milk in this recipe. Add coconut milk along with boiled eggs and green chilies.
“No one is born a great cook, one learns by doing. “