get link Today’s recipe is ‘Jeera Rice’. Rice is my weakness, I can have it every day. Jeera rice is very simple to prepare, it is a flavourful rice variety in which cumin seeds are used in more quantity than other spices. This rice dish goes very well with dal fry or any curry dish of non-veg or veg.
can you make money from a dating site For Jeera Rice, you will need – basmati rice, jeera/zeera/cumin seeds, whole spices, ghee/oil, and water. You can use any long grain basmati rice of your choice. Soak rice for half an hour, if your brand of rice requires soaking. For jeera rice, first cumin seeds and whole spices are fried in oil/ghee, then water is heated. In the boiling water, rice and salt are added and cook on high flame for starting five mins. For the remaining time, on low flame rice is cooked till water is completely absorbed.
http://bowlnorthway.com/?jisdjd=real-time-exchange-rate&949=d7 For more rice recipes check Neer Dosa (Rice Crêpe – South India Cuisine) , Phirni (Rose flavoured Indian rice pudding) , Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani (My mother’s recipe) , Chana Dal Pulao (kabuli), Aloo Matar Pulao (Green Peas Potato Pulao) , Chicken Pulao / Chicken Pilaf (How to make chicken pulao) , Garlic Fried Rice Recipe (Garlic capsicum fried rice).
source link You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 20 mins
Ingredients for Jeera Rice
|Basmati Rice||2 cups|
|Water||4 cups or as required|
|Cumin Seeds||2-3 tsps|
|Black peppercorn||1/4 tsp|
|Bay leaves||2 (medium)|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Chopped fresh coriander leaves||1 Tbsp|
Method for Jeera Rice
- Wash rice. Soak it for half n hour (if required).
- In a deep vessel, heat 3 Tbsps ghee/oil.
- Add cumin seeds and whole spices like green cardamom, cinnamon stick, black cardamom, star anise and bay leaves, cloves and black peppercorn. For 2-3 mins, fry cumin seeds and whole spices until spices start emitting fragrance.
- Add a double quantity of water as compared to rice quantity. (water quantity will depend upon your rice quality and variety.)
- Next, add rice and salt to the water spices mix.
- Cover and let the rice cook for starting five mins on high flame.
- Keep the vessel covered, steam rice on low flame until water is absorbed completely.
- Lastly, when rice is perfectly cooked, mix rice with spices nicely.
- Garnish jeera rice with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.