forex handelen leren Today’s recipe is ‘Honey Chilli Potato’. It is a snack recipe which can also be served as an appetizer. Potato is one vegetable which is very popular among every age group. It is an Indo-Chinese recipe, in which potato strips are fried very crispy and then cooked with honey, sauces and veggies.
order altace medication Honey Chilli Potato
luvox nebenwirkungen 40mg For this recipe, you will need – potato, capsicum, spring onion, soya sauce, honey, red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, ketchup, sesame seeds and few spices. To get crisp potato strips, first, you parboil them and then coat them with cornflour and deep-fried.
enter site For more potato snack recipes, you can check – Aloo Pakora | Crispy Potato Fritters, Poha Cutlets (Flattened Rice Potato Crispy Cutlets), Fried Potato Wedges (how to make potato wedges), Aloo Vada (Potato dumpling/ Batata vada)
buy cialis in israel You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 45 mins
Ingredients for Honey Chilli Potato
(cut in strips)
|Capsicum (cut in cubes)||2 (medium)|
|Spring onions (Onion cut in cubes)||2|
|Green chillies||3-4 (small)|
|Garlic (finely chopped)||2 tsps|
|Green chilli sauce||1 tsp|
|Red chilli sauce||2 tsps|
|Tomato ketchup||2 tsps|
|Soya sauce||1/2 tbsp|
|Corn flour||2-3 tsp for coating potato strips
For corn flour slurry 2 tsp mix with water.
|Sesame seeds||1 tsp|
|Red chilli flakes||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Black pepper powder||1/2 tsp or as per taste|
|Salt||1/2 tsp or as per taste|
|Oil||-as required for deep-frying
- 2 tbsps for gravy
|Water||as required for boiling strips|
Method for Honey Chilli Potato
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Cut them into strips of equal thickness. (Just like french fries shape.)
- In a deep vessel, parboil potatoes with salt.
- Strain potato strips and let it dry.
- Coat potato strips with corn flour.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- On medium heat, deep-fry potato strips until golden and crisp.
- Remove strips on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- In a fry pan, heat oil. Add chopped garlic, green chillies and sesame seeds. Fry for few seconds.
- Now add capsicum and spring onions. Stir-fry all the veggies.
- Next, add red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, ketchup, vinegar and soya sauce. Mix well.
- In the veggie-sauce mix, add red chilli flakes and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Now prepare a slurry of cornflour and water, add this slurry to the veggies. Cook until a thick sauce gravy is ready.
- In the above gravy add fried potato strips and spring onion greens. Mix well.
- Switch off the flame and add honey. Mix well.
- Honey chilli potato is ready!