Hello foodies ! How are you all? Today’s recipe is ‘Gobi Pakora’. After monsoon, I feel winter is the best time to enjoy any fried snacks like pakoras. In this recipe the main ingredient is cabbage. You can also prepare pakoras from other all season vegetables like onion or potatoes. Try to prepare all your fried snacks at home, this way you can ensure you are serving best quality food to your family and friends.
If you do not have veggies at home and still want to enjoy pakori check Paneer Macaroni Pakodi (Cottage cheese pasta pakori) .
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 10 mins (prep time) + 20 mins (cook time) = 30 mins (Total time)
Ingredients for Gobi Pakora
(small) (finely chopped)
|Green chillies (finely chopped)||3|
|Rice Flour/Chawal atta||3 tbsp|
|Gram flour/Besan||1 cup|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Coriander leaves(chopped)||2 tbsp|
|Ginger (finely chopped)||1/2 tsp|
|All spice powder/garam masala||1/2 tsp|
Procedure for Gobi Pakora
- Chop and wash cabbage finely.
- In a big deep bowl, take besan, rice flour, red chilli powder, salt, kasoori methi and ajwain. Mix it.
- In the bowl add chopped cabbage, onion, green chillies, coriander and ginger.
- Mix everything.
- Now carefully add water and prepare batter for pakoras.
- Heat oil in a wok/kadhai.
- Deep fry pakoras.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
- You can try this same recipe with any other vegetable of your choice like capsicum, potato or mushroom.