http://www.stevenloton.com/ranitidine-75-mg-pregnancy.html Happy New Year foodies ! Let’s start buy american ginseng online 2017 with something sweet, what better than winter special dessert actonel 35 mg once-a-week ‘Gajar ka Halwa’. It is also known as gajrela in some parts of India. It is a sweet dessert made of grated carrots, milk, sugar, ghee and dry fruits.
buy claritin in uk Serve it hot to your family and guests during winter season. ‘Halwa’ is an arabic word and it means sweet. You can store gajar ka halwa in fridge and can enjoy it for next two weeks. When serve hot and immediately it tastes divine. You can find many variation of this recipe, everyone prepare it according to their personal taste.
lioresal 50 mg For more dessert recipes you can check Moong Dal Halwa (with a twist) , Mango Basundi (Aam ki Basundi) , Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake , Coconut Laddoo (Nariyal ke laddoo) , Seviyan Kheer Recipe , Peanut Ladoo (two ingredients recipe) , Gajar ke laddoo (quick carrot truffles) , Vanilla Choco Chips Cake (Pressure Cooker Recipe) .
ginseng fort 500 mg You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 2 hours
Ingredients for Gajar ka Halwa
|Carrots/Gajar (grated)||2 kgs|
|Milk (full fat milk)||1.5 ltrs|
|Sugar||1/2 cup or as per taste|
|Dry fruits (chopped)||2-3 Tbsp|
Method for Gajar ka Halwa
- Wash and peel carrots.
- Grate carrots carefully.
- Add grated carrots and milk in a deep and thick bottomed pan or utensil, cook on a medium flame.
- In the above mix of milk and carrots, add cardamom seeds. Let the mix cook on low heat. Keep on stirring it.
- Let the carrots cook in the milk. When the quantity of milk is reduced to 3/4th, add ghee in the mix. Stir it, please do not forget to stir it continuously now.
- Add sugar in the halwa now.
- Finally add chopped dry fruits in halwa.
- Now keep cooking halwa till all the milk evaporated. Halwa is ready when milk is completely evaporated and ghee oozes out.
- Garnish halwa with dry fruits, serve hot or cold.
- You can garnish halwa with silver foil.
- Add khoya and saffron, to create a richer variation of halwa.
- For gajar ka halwa, always use red carrots, they are more juicy and perfect for halwa.
- Do not forget to stir the halwa