Today’s recipe is ‘Frozen Paratha’. These parathas can be stored for weeks in frozen form. It is a very easy recipe for paratha. You can just take out parathas and cook it for two-three mins on tawa or microwave before using it. Just like any other paratha, these parathas can also be enjoyed with any dish/curry/lentil recipe of your choice.
For this recipe, you will require – Plain flour, Wheat flour, ghee, milk powder, sugar and salt. You can use plain flour only and skip wheat flour also. To store these parathas, make an alternate layer of polythene and paratha and refrigerate it in small batches. These parathas are for all those who have a very hectic schedule.
For more paratha recipes, you can check Paneer Baida Roti (cottage cheese & egg parcel) , Jhatpat ratlami sev paratha (sev stuffed paratha) , Lachha Paratha (Warqi Paratha, Layered Paratha) , Gobhi Da Paratha.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 1 hr
Ingredients for Frozen Paratha
|Plain Flour/Maida||1/2 kg|
|Wheat Flour||1/2 kg|
|Salt||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Powder Milk||2 tbsps|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
|Water||as required for kneading a smooth dough|
|Oil||for partially frying paratha|
Method for Frozen Paratha
- In a bowl or vessel, take plain flour, wheat flour, salt, sugar, milk powder, baking powder and ghee.
- Using sufficient water, knead a soft dough.
- Rest it for 15 mins.
- Prepare small ball from the dough. Dust it with flour.
- Start preparing parathas of your choice of shape.
- Heat a skillet/tawa.
- Using oil, partially fry parathas from both the sides.
- Repeat same method for all the parathas.
- Let the parathas cool down completely before storing it in the refrigerator.
- Whenever you are in hurry, heat the parathas from both the sides for two-three mins and you are good to go.