Today’s recipe is ‘Egg Veggie Cheese Toast’. It is a kids lunch box special recipe, which can also be enjoyed as snack or breakfast dish. Try this easy cheesy recipe, which is healthy and quick to prepare. This toast can be served with ketchup or any dip of your choice.
Egg veggie cheese toast as the name suggests mainly requires egg, cheese, vegetables of your choice, and few spices. I have used finely chopped onion, tomato and capsicum. If you want you can include or reduce vegetables according to your taste. Other options are sweet corn, red and yellow capsicum, mushroom or cabbage etc.
More recipe options for kids lunch box – Purple Yam Beetroot Cutlet (Stuffed with cottage cheese), Palak Puri | How to prepare spinach puri, Malai Jam Sandwich | 3 Ingredients Lunch box Recipe, Curd Sandwich | Yogurt Sandwich – Kid’s lunch box recipe, Chilli Cheese Sandwich | How to make chilli cheese sandwich, Moong Dal Chilla (Green Gram Lentil Pancakes)
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on the Facebook page or directly email it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 15 mins
Ingredients for Egg Veggie Cheese Toast
|Tomato (finely chopped)||1 (small)|
|Onion (finely chopped)||1 (small)|
|Capsicum (finely chopped)||1 (small)|
|Cheese (grated)||2 tbsp|
|Red chilli flakes||1/2 tsp or as per taste|
|Salt||1/4 tsp or as per taste|
Method for Egg Veggie Cheese Toast
- In a bowl, crack an egg.
- Whisk the egg nicely.
- In the bowl, add all the finely chopped veggies tomato, onion and capsicum.
- Next add red chilli flakes, salt and oregano. Whisk everything properly.
- Lastly, add grated cheese to the mix. Mix everything nicely.
- Heat oil in a frying pan for shallow frying.
- Dip bread slices in the mix.
- Start shallow-frying all the slices.
- Toast slices from both the sides evenly till golden brown. Repeat same with remaining slices.
- Garnish slices with grated cheese and serve immediately.