binäre optionen nachrichten Today’s recipe is forex trading algorithms ‘Egg Bhurji’. It is my favorite dish of this trio of egg, tomato, and potato. Enjoy this bhurji in your lunch or dinner. If you have heavy breakfast in the morning, paratha sabzi type, then do try this one also. You can also pack this bhurji in your kid’s lunch box. Serve this egg bhurji along with paratha/chapati as a side dish.
best price for nizoral 2 shampoo For this recipe, you will need eggs, potatoes, tomatoes, green chillies, kasuri methi and few spices. For more egg recipes, check – Chicken Omelette Recipe (Fluffy Stuffed omelette) , Easy Egg Mayo Bun | How to make egg mayo bun , French Toast (Spanish toast / Eggy bread) , Aloo Egg Pattice (potato egg pattice) , Jhatpat Egg Masala (masala egg recipe) .
buy arimidex cheap You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on the Facebook page or directly email it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for Egg Bhurji
|Potato||2 (medium size)|
|Tomato||3 (medium size)|
|Onion||2 (medium size)|
|Kasuri methi / Dried fenugreek leaves||2 Tbsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp or as per taste|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Salt||1 tsp or as per taste|
Method for Egg Bhurji
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Fry potato cubes till tender and fried well.
- When potatoes are tender, add chopped onion. Cook till onions are translucent.
- Add chopped tomato and green chilies.
- When tomatoes are cooked well, add all the spices and kasuri methi. Mix well.
singulair 28cpr film riv 10mg (Please excuse for bad lighting, reason – power cut)
- Lastly, break eggs one by one in the pan, let eggs cook as it is for some time. Do not mix until eggs start getting firm. (Do not forget to break the yolks.)
- After 2-3 mins, mix everything well carefully, we want to keep egg pieces little bigger than normal bhurji.
- Cook till oil starts oozing out from the bhurji.
- Garnish bhurji with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot!