Hi everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake’. This recipe is simple and as name suggests easy to recreate. In this recipe I am using condensed milk instead of eggs, it helps in making moist and soft cake. Do give this recipe a try and share this recipe with your friends and family. You can also share your cake’s picture with me on my facebook page or e-mail me on email@example.com. I would love to see it. 🙂
Duration: 10 mins prep time + 50 mins cook time = 1 hour (Total duration)
Ingredients for Easy eggless chocolate cake
Maida (plain flour) 100 gm or 1 cup
Milkmaid (condensed milk) half small size tin
Milk 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Oil 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar 2 tbsp
Cocoa powder 1/4 cup
Soda-bi-carb 1/2 tsp
Baking powder 1 tsp
Procedure for Easy eggless chocolate cake
- Sieve maida, cocoa powder, soda and baking powder together. Keep aside.
- Beat sugar and milkmaid till fluffy. Add oil. Beat well.
- Add milk and essence. Add maida mix. Beat well for 3-4 minutes till the mix is smooth.
- Pre heat your oven at 200 C (convection mode) for 4-5 minutes.
- Take a microwave proof glass dish. Grease the dish well. Pour the cake batter in it.
- Bake at 150 C for 50 minutes on the convection mode or until a wooden pick/knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes in the microwave.
- Let it cool. Transfer it to serving plate. Divide in equal size pieces.
- Your cake is ready to serve.
You can garnish your cake with chocolate sauce and walnuts pieces.
“A party without cake is really just a meeting.”