Hello everyone ! Today’s recipe is ‘Easy Egg Mayo Bun’. This bun is easy and quick to prepare. You can pack this bun in your kids lunch box or have it as a breakfast or snack. All you need for this recipe is burger bun, boiled egg, few veggies (of your choice), mayonnaise and spices. Serve it with ketchup.
This recipe is inspired from egg mayo sandwich, hence draws some similiarity with sandwich. Filling which we prepare for the buns, can be also served as egg veggies salad. So from one recipe you can prepare two different dishes. 🙂
For more breakfast recipes you can also check Besan Cheela (Gram flour veggies pancake) , Sabudana Khichdi (Vrat/fast recipe) , Mayonnaise Veggies Sandwich (Easy n quick recipe) , Sabudana Vada (Sago fritters/vada) , Mixed Sprout Salad (Healthy recipe) , Methi Thepla Recipe (Gujarati methi thepla) .
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 10 mins (prep time) + 10 mins (cook time) = 20 mins (Total time)
Ingredients for Easy Egg Mayo Bun
|Chilli flakes||1 tsp|
|Crushed black peppercorns||1/2 tsp|
|Salt||1/4 tsp or as per taste|
Procedure for Easy Egg Mayo Bun
- Place eggs in a deep saucepan. Boil eggs for 10-12 mins. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- In a deep bowl with the help of fork chop boiled eggs roughly.
- In the bowl add chopped veggies, mayonnaise, salt, crushed black pepper and chilli flakes.
- Mix well.
- Heat a skillet or pan.
- Divide buns in two halves.
- Grease both the halves with butter. Toast the buns on pan.
- Apply the egg mayo and veggies mix on the buns.
- Place the buns on each other.
- Egg mayo bun is ready to serve !