Hello foodies ! Today’s recipe is ‘Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread’. This is easy and quick recipe to make during iftar/iftari this Ramadan. It is easy dish to have as an accompaniment with pizza or pasta. You only need less than 15 minutes to prepare this dish. I love garlic bread with cheese as I am a big fan of garlic flavour and cheese both. You can have this as your tea time snack as well. Let’s get started with the recipe.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. ?
Duration: 15 minutes (for garlic bread + dip)
Ingredients for Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread (with mayo chilli dip)
For garlic bread
French baguette bread loaf (medium size) 1 no.
Cheese (mozzarella) 1 cup
Butter 4 tbsp
Garlic (crushed/mashed) 4 cloves
Oil 1 tsp (only if you are melting butter in a saucepan)
to sprinkle on each bread slice a pinch each of below listed dry herbs and masala
Black pepper crushed
For mayo chilli dip:
Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
Ketchup 1 tsp
Red chilli sauce 1 tsp
Chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
Black pepper (crushed) 1/4 tsp
Procedure for Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread (with mayo chilli dip)
For cheesy garlic bread:
- Cut bread loaf in equal slices. Keep it aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or a saucepan add butter and garlic. If you are using microwave cook for 1-2 mins and for saucepan cook butter and garlic with oil for 3-4 mins. In this step we just want butter to melt and have a perfect blend of butter and garlic.
- Apply butter and garlic mix generously on top of each bread slice. In the meantime,pre-heat oven on 200 degrees C for 5 mins.
- Next step is giving cheesy touch to the dish, sprinkle each slice with grated mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle one pinch each of chilli flakes, black pepper and oregano on each slice.
- Bake the bread slices for 6 minutes at 220 degrees C. Bake it till cheese starts bubbling.
- Easy cheesy garlic bread is ready to serve !
Mix all the ingredients of dip together uniformly. You can enjoy this dip with other snacks of your choice.
If you are using unsalted butter, do not forget to add salt in this recipe.
Good bread is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods; good bread with fresh butter, the greatest of feasts!