is benadryl a prescription drug Hi friends ! Today’s recipe is http://litsnitch.com/himcolin-online-bible.html ‘Dahi Wale Aloo’. In this recipe potatoes are cooked in curd and gram flour gravy. This recipe gives you nice change from simple Aloo Tamatar ki Sabzi. I prepare this dish in pressure cooker, if not preparing in cooker then please use boiled potatoes in your dish. This dish can be served as side dish along with chapati/paratha / poori.
cost of rumalaya forte in india Curry of this dish tastes like kadhi, main difference is that in this dish potatoes replaces pakodis. This dish is no garlic no onion recipe.
source url You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
source For more potato/aloo recipes you can check Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi (Potatao and tomato gravy) , Aloo Egg Pattice (potato egg pattice), Dilli Style Aloo Chaat (Tangy potatoes) , Aloo Shimla Mirch Do Pyaza , Aloo Vada (Potato dumpling/ Batata vada) , Aloo Namkeen (Spicy Potato Strips) , Aloo Kasoori Methi Sabzi (Potato n Dried Fenugreek) .
Duration: 30 mins
Ingredients for Dahi Wale Aloo
|Curd /Yogurt/Dahi||1 cup|
|Potato (cubed)||200 gms|
|Gram flour / Besan||1 tsp|
|Red chilli powder /Lal mirch powder||1 tsp (or as per taste)|
|Coriander powder / Dhania powder||1/2 tsp|
|Turmeric / Haldi powder||1/4 tsp|
|Cumin seeds /Jeera||1/4 tsp|
|Mustard seeds / Rai||1/4 tsp|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Curry leaves /Kari patta (chopped)||4-5|
|Coriander leaves / dhania patti (chopped)||for garnishing|
Procedure for Dahi Wale Aloo
- Peel and wash potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in small size cubes.
- In the pressure heat oil. Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When cumin and mustard seeds start crackling, add potatoes.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder, curry leaves and salt. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add gramflour, curd and water (mix should be of thin consistency). Mix well.
- Add above mix in the cooker. Close the lid and cook potatoes for 5 mins on high heat and for next 5 mins on medium heat.
- Let the pressure drop on its own. Check whether potatoes are done.
- Garnish the dish with chopped coriander leaves.