binäre optionen erfahrungen Today’s recipe is source ‘Curd Sandwich’. 14th November is celebrated as Children’s Day, I am starting a new section dedicated to kids and their lunch box from today onwards. It is a healthy and delicious way to introduce veggies to your kid’s diet. Other than lunch box this sandwich is a perfect option for breakfast and snack.
go For curd sandwich recipe, you will need – hung curd, bread slices, salt, red chilli flakes and veggies like sweet corn, grated carrot, chopped capsicum and chopped cabbage. To prepare hung curd at home, all you need to do is keep curd in a muslin cloth and strainer for at least 5-6 hours. In your kid’s lunch box you can also add fruit slices and dry fruits to make it more healthy and tasty. (Note: You can choose vegetables of your choice, other options are olives, chopped cucumber etc.)
http://narasapuram.com/lincocin-100-mg/ml.html If you are looking for more recipes your kid, then check – Chilli Garlic Potato Bites (kids special snack), Badam Milk | Badam Dudh | Almond Flavoured Milk, Cheesy Creamy Corn (Snack Recipe), Cheesy Garlic Bread (with veggie mayo topping), Meri Masala Cheese Maggi | Maggi Veggies Recipe, Hash Browns (How to make hash browns), Vegetable Vermicelli Recipe (Seviyan Pulao), Fried Potato Wedges (how to make potato wedges), Masala Macaroni (Macaroni cooked with Indian spices)
para que es cefadroxilo 500 mg capsule You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. ?
Yield: 4 sandwiches
Duration: 20 mins
Ingredients for Curd Sandwich
|Brwon bread slices||8|
|Hung Curd/yogurt||2 Tbsp|
|Grated carrot||1 (small)|
|Chopped capsicum||1 (small)|
|Chopped cabbage||2-3 Tbsp|
|Sweet corn||2 Tbsp|
|Red chilli flakes||as per taste|
|Salt||as per taste|
Method for Curd Sandwich
- In a mixing bowl add hung curd and mayonnaise.
- Next add all the veggies like sweet corn, grated carrot, chopped capsicum and chopped cabbage.
- In the bowl add red chilli flakes and salt. (Note: you can replace red chilli flakes with crushed black peppercorn.)
- Mix everything well.
- Now take brown bread slices. On one slice generously spread above veggie curd mix.
- Cover the sandwich with the second slice and lightly press the sandwich.
- On a frying pan add butter. (You can also use the toaster for preparing the sandwich.)
- Now place the sandwich in the pan and spread it on butter.
- Toast both the sides of the sandwich golden brown.
- You can cut the sandwich into two halves or serve as it is.
- Enjoy sandwich with ketchup or dip of your choice.