Hello everyone ! Hope you all are doing great and having a beautiful week. Today’s recipe is ‘Coconut laddoo’. There are many coconut laddoo recipes available, but for this recipe you will need only two or sometimes three ingredients if you use edible color. You can prepare this dish for any festive or religious occasion. This again is a very easy and quick recipe, all you need is 7-8 mins of your time for this recipe. I hope you enjoy it.
For all those who are new to Laddoo/laddu, it is a small spherical shaped sweet very popular in Indian subcontinent. They are made of flour, gram flour, sugar, coconut or any other ingredients according to recipe.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. Drop me a mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Duration 8 mins
Ingredients for Coconut laddoo
Desiccated coconut (coconut powder) 1/2 katori
Condensed milk (milkmaid) 2 tbsp
Green color 2 drops
Procedure for Coconut laddoo
- Dry roast the coconut in a microwave or on gas (on medium flame) for 2 minutes. If you are using microwave for this step, then spread coconut powder in a flat dish and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add milkmaid. Mix well. Divide into two parts. To one part add green color mix very well.
- Make small laddoos with both mixes. Refrigerate for half and hour or serve directly. Enjoy !
- These laddoos can be prepared by both fresh and desiccated coconut powder for this recipe.
- You can decorate these laddoos with silver foil on festive occasions.
- Do not cook for more than two minutes. Otherwise, coconut powder will start releasing its oil.
“Good food is good mood.”