Today’s recipe is ‘Chocolate Chips Vanilla Muffins’. It is very easy and quick recipe of muffin. If you are new in the baking field, you can start with this recipe. Like every bakery dish, these muffins also taste best when served freshly baked. You can even pack muffins in your kid’s tiffin. Enjoy muffins with a glass of milk during breakfast or with a coffee during tea-time.
For this recipe, you will need following ingredients- all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, butter, edible brown sugar, chocolate chips, eggs, baking powder, vanilla essence, and salt. You can store these muffins in an airtight container and can reheat them for 15 secs in the microwave before serving.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly email it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Yield: 12-13 muffins
Duration: 20 mins (prep time) + 15 mins (bake time of one batch)
Ingredients for Chocolate Chips Vanilla Muffins
|All purpose flour / Maida||2 cups|
|Sugar (powdered)||3/4 cup|
|Brown sugar||1/4 cup|
|Butter||60 gms or 1/2 cup|
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Choco chips||100 gms or 1/4 cup|
Method for Chocolate Chips Vanilla Muffins
- Preheat oven at 180 C for 10 mins.
- In a bowl whisk all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar in the bowl. Mix well and keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl, take butter, milk, vanilla essence, and eggs. Beat it well.
- In the dry ingredients, make a well in the center of the bowl.
- In small batches keep adding wet ingredients in the dry ingredients bowl. Beat well.
- Add choco chips in the batter.
- Grease mold well or use muffin linings. Pour batter into the molds. Keep some space, for muffins to rise.
- Bake muffins for 15 mins at 180 C. Insert a toothpick in the center and check if muffins are ready or not.
- Remove muffins when they cool down completely and serve hot.