enter site Hello Everyone ! How are you all? Today’s recipe is http://lacanturkiye.com/voltaren-tabl-50-mg.html ‘Chilli Garlic Sauce’. Now enjoy chilli garlic sauce at home which contains no preservatives. You can serve this sauce to your family with no tension of artificial colour or preservative. In this recipe, we are using vinegar and salt which act as natural preservative. Store this sauce in a glass jar and keep it in refrigerator.
diltiazem 25 mg/5ml You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation you can leave your message in the comment section below. ?
Serve: 1½ cup
Duration: 15-20 mins (cook time)
Ingredients for coumadin 6 mg tablet Chilli Garlic Sauce
diclofenac potassium 50mg tablets side effects Red chillies (dry and whole) 1 cup
strattera 25 mg Sugar 3-4 tbsp
40mg fluoxetine side effects Vinegar 1/2 cup
fosamax 50mg quetiapine Salt 1/2 tsp
medicine hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg tablets Oil 2 tbsp
effexor xr buy Garlic (crushed) 1½ tbsp
sarafem 15mg Water 2 cup
coumadin 5 mg vademecum Ketchup 1 cup
Procedure for follow site Chilli Garlic Sauce
- Soak red chillies in water for about 4-5 hrs.
- Discard water and make a smooth paste of red chillies by adding 1/2 cup water in it.
- In a deep pan add red chillies paste and water, cook for few minutes.
- Add sugar, salt, ketchup and vinegar in it. Cook till the mix acquires sauce like consistency.
- Now, in a separate pan heat oil, add crushed garlic in it and cook till it turns golden brown.
- Temper sauce with garlic infused oil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Your sauce is ready ! Let it cool and store in a glass jar.