Hello Everyone ! How are you all? Today’s recipe is ‘Chilli Garlic Sauce’. Now enjoy chilli garlic sauce at home which contains no preservatives. You can serve this sauce to your family with no tension of artificial colour or preservative. In this recipe, we are using vinegar and salt which act as natural preservative. Store this sauce in a glass jar and keep it in refrigerator.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation you can leave your message in the comment section below. ?
Serve: 1½ cup
Duration: 15-20 mins (cook time)
Ingredients for Chilli Garlic Sauce
Red chillies (dry and whole) 1 cup
Sugar 3-4 tbsp
Vinegar 1/2 cup
Salt 1/2 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Garlic (crushed) 1½ tbsp
Water 2 cup
Ketchup 1 cup
Procedure for Chilli Garlic Sauce
- Soak red chillies in water for about 4-5 hrs.
- Discard water and make a smooth paste of red chillies by adding 1/2 cup water in it.
- In a deep pan add red chillies paste and water, cook for few minutes.
- Add sugar, salt, ketchup and vinegar in it. Cook till the mix acquires sauce like consistency.
- Now, in a separate pan heat oil, add crushed garlic in it and cook till it turns golden brown.
- Temper sauce with garlic infused oil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Your sauce is ready ! Let it cool and store in a glass jar.