Today’s recipe is ‘Chilli Cheese Sandwich’. Sandwiches are my favorite snack and breakfast recipe. This particular one is another easy and quick recipe of sandwich which I love. Easy and quick recipes are always my first choice when it comes to breakfast or snack dishes. This particular sandwich is very popular street food in Mumbai. You can also pack this sandwich in your kid’s lunchbox.
For this recipe, you will need bread slices, capsicum, onion, cheese, butter, green chutney, and spices. Prepare your sandwich in a griller/toaster or on a griddle/Tawa. Other sandwich recipes which you can try are – Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Bombay Special), and Mayonnaise Veggies Sandwich (Easy n quick recipe).
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe. You can share it on Facebook page or directly email it to me on email@example.com. I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Yield: 3 Sandwiches
Time: 20 mins
Ingredients for Chilli Cheese Sandwich
|Bread slices||6 slices|
|Salt||1/4 tsp or as per taste|
|Crushed black peppercorn||1/2 stp|
|Chaat masala||1/2 tsp|
|Green chutney||3-4 Tbsp|
Method for Chilli Cheese Sandwich
- Wash and cut capsicum into small cubes.
- Mix finely chopped onion with capsicum cubes.
- Grate cheese in the bowl.
- Add crushed peppercorn, salt, and chaat masala in the bowl.
- Mix everything nicely. Keep it aside.
- Spread green chutney on one slice evenly and top the slice with the capsicum-cheese-onion mix.
- Close sandwich with the second slice of bread and press it lightly. Apply butter on the top side of the sandwich.
- Place sandwich in a toaster griller. Close the lid and toast/grill until crisp and brown.
- Garnish the sandwich with grated cheese.
- Serve hot.