Hello everyone ! Hope you all had a great week. Today’s recipe is ‘ Chili garlic chutney’. This chutney is sweet and spicy in taste. It is for all those who love this flavour. This chutney is made from fresh garlic and whole dry red chilli. You need only 5 mins to prepare this recipe.
You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions or if you want to share your views or appreciation, you can leave your message in the comment section below.
Duration: 30 mins (prep time) + 5 mins (cook time)
Ingredients for Chili Garlic Chutney
Garlic cloves (Lahsun) (chopped) 15-20
Dry red chilies 6-7
Saboot dhania (Coriander seeds) 1 tsp
Jeera (cumin seeds) 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Sugar 1 tsp
Lemon juice 1-2 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Procedure for Chili Garlic Chutney
- Soak red chillies in hot water for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 mins, grind chopped garlic cloves, soaked red chillies, lemon juice, sugar, jeera, saboot dhania and salt. Add water and make a smooth paste of it. Here note that, you can also use same water that you used for soaking the red chillies.
- Heat oil and cook above paste on low heat till oil separates. If you find its consistency too thick, you can add more water and bring it to boil. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from fire.
- Chutney is ready to serve. Enjoy this chutney as side dish with gobhi parathas/rice/snacks.
- If you find chutney less spicy you can add red chilli powder in it.
“You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.”