Hi everyone ! ♥ Today’s recipe is ‘Chikoo Vanilla Milkshake’. Chikoo is another summer fruit which is quite affordable and easily available in local vegetable markets these days. For this recipe I have used organic chikoos, they were so sweet in taste that I skipped sugar in my milkshake. I felt amazing satisfaction after having this milkshake today. 😀 I am sure every chikoo fan will enjoy this recipe. This milkshake is quite energetic one as chickoos are naturally sweet and contains fructose and sucrose.
For more milkshake recipes check Papaya milkshake on Rasoi Recipe. You can share your re-creation of this recipe or any other recipe from Rasoi Recipe on our Facebook page or directly mail it to me on email@example.com . I would love to hear from you guys. 🙂
Duration: 5 minutes (prep time) + 5 minutes (cook time) = 10 mins total time
Ingredients for Chikoo Vanilla Milkshake
Chikoo 6 no. (medium size chopped)
Vanilla 3-4 drops
Milk 2 cups
Ice cubes 1 cup
Procedure for Chikoo Vanilla Milkshake
- Wash, peel, remove seeds and chop chikoo in small pieces.
- Put chikoo pieces in a big glass along with vanilla essence, milk, almonds and ice cubes.
- With the help of a hand blender, blend everything into a creamy smooth milkshake.
- Chikoo milkshake is ready to be served. Pour milkshake into serving glass and serve chilled.
- Chikoo milkshake should be ideally taken immediately.
- If your chikoo is very sweet in taste skip sugar.
- Use fully ripe chikoos for milkshake. Ripe chikoos are naturally very sweet taste and unripe ones discharge sticky latex.
Some health benefits of chikoo/chickoo:
- Chikoo is good source of dietary fibre.
- It has high levels of Vitamin C and Vitamin A, which help to keep healthy skin and healthy eyes.
- It energies body by providing instant energy due to high level of fructose and sucrose.
The information provided in this post is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician, or dietician before taking any home remedies, supplements or starting a new health regime.